June 6, 2008

My introduction

My name is Takahiro Harada. I'm twenty-one years old. I'm from Fukuoka, I grew up in Kumamoto. I live in kikuyu town. My town is famous for Kikuyo Carots.
My family is five parsons. I have two sisters. Older sister is university student and younger sister is high school student.

I like soccer very much. I like to watch soccer game on TV. I’m big fan of Maki. He belongs to CHIBA Jeff. He is graduated from same high school and became the Japan of delegate soccer player. I think of pride to Mr. MAKI.
My favorite is listening to music and play the guitar. But, I’m good at play the guitar. Because I was sick two years ago. I was in hospital at one year..
I had four times operations. My body is not free. I was in hospital on rehabilitation hard. I’m using wheel chair. I hope to walk.

This spring, I returned university. My dreams came true.
I lived so happy. I enjoy every day. I go to school by car. I can't drive by myself so my mother drive to go to KGU. My mother follows me in my classes all one day. Because I'm defect of memories, so I need to memos and write down. I have to watch the memo important.

I hope to go to America, because I watch the rehabilitations. I think to exchange handicapped parson. (243words 6132)

No comments: