June 6, 2008

essay3 A memorable day in my life

My memorable day is something.I write down special two think for me.
One, I born day February 21. 1987.
One more, I was sicked on January 6. 2006.

I born day February 21. 1987. I born earth.
I was borne pleasure by my parents and my family. I was health. Kinder garden,Elementary school, Junior high school, High school, University entered, I was grew up cheerfully by parents, I will graduate KGU, I will have plan for a member of society. Until at this point, Nobody not thought fall down for sick.

One more, I was sicked on January 6, 2006.
Suddenly, this day came me, No kidding, so I hovered death or live. I was not think, I fall flat. I was sick on hundred thousand of one. I was not think became sick on for me nobody. I lost freedom body and brain. My life changed large. This is my turning point of my life, I was got many things. I crawl up from death, and I leaned from illness; I have to hope been now, so important. My view of life! This day is I'm born day. I believe myself, and my lihe have been step. (201words 6837)

No comments: