June 6, 2008

essay4 The worst day in my life

I think overlap last essay.
On my life, The worst day in my life is fall down day Jan 6. 2006.
Before , I was sick on, I was good health. I played soccer, baseball, tennis, and swimming. I was confidence my strength. I entered KGU, so I enjoyed university life and part time job., then suddenly, I came for me day. Why was I fall down? Why was I lost freedom? I surprised for sick and my family too. So, I'm regrettable, but this is reality. Regrettably, reality can't change in my life. Life is happen unexpected things. That life! Sick torch to me heavy life. I believe my self important. I recover back to body to freedom. I had hope, I did one's best for Rehabilitation for return KGU. I did my best. I could stand hospitalization one year. The worst day had sadness, hard, pain, I had hope and so many pleasures. I supported so many people for me they appreciate. My worst day is happy day too. I was born again. I'm lucky boy, because I came back to life. I think, so I will recovery from now on, I hope to walk,
and my brain recover to effort everyday. I'm challenger and never give up! My life is heavy and happy. If so, I take enjoy in my life!! (228words 7065)

No comments: