June 6, 2008

essay2 My favorite animal

My favorite animal essay is very difficult to me, because I like not special animals. I have not had animals ever. It may be an improper expression, I like dogs. Because, dog is wise and cute. Dog helps to human, Seeing Eye dog and Police dog and Snifter dog. I have watched Seeing Eye dogs on TV. The dogs get special training and the dogs are rise dearly by human. I had seen at KGU. The dog is soft and mild and cute. I like dogs reason, at one time, grandmother had a dog. The dog’s name is Riri. Riri is female medium size dog. Riri has a black coat of dog. I went to grandmother’s home, then, I walked with Riri often. My Maternal Father dead after, Riri dead. Since then ten years ago, then, I was elementary school student. Riri has been my memories.
My favorite animal is lion at zoological garden in the best, because, the lion says “The king of beasts”, and I’m on child, I watched Disney “Lion King” movies. The movie is impression.
I think, we have responsibility to animals, so we must perception have to animals. I will may have animals. (201words 6636)

No comments: