June 6, 2008

essay1 My treasure

My treasure is memory
Memory is to life of power, and I incentive to my life. Memory is nothing but to good and good memory. But, my memory is All of life in myself. My treasure is memory note. Because I’m defect of memories. My memory note is for brain, so I write down soon memory note. It’s my important.

My treasure is my friends.
There friends are so fun. There friends are so make me happy. There friends are make me smile. I was sick supported to me then from friends. My friends are kindness not turn from I’m sick on. My friends very appreciate.

My treasure is my family.
My family is five parsons. My family is good family. I was sick so I was worried for my family. My family is support to me every time so my family is valuable. I’m so sad. I have no excuse for this sick. My sister made me happy and my parents, I’m very gratitude. My family is all in all to me.

My treasure is body, and freedom is my treasure.
Body is treasure, I was sick I’m not good at to do my self. I was taken as a matter of course to move easy my body, so I think isn’t taken as a matter of course. Hands, foot…
So I think freedom is not only body. I hope hart is freedom always. all body is thanks,

My treasure is my life.
Life is supports to living by many people. Life is heavy and precious, so I think , We have to precious life. I will enjoy to my life. All for appreciate. (281words 6435)

No comments: