June 5, 2009

The most memorable day in my life

I’m twenty two years old; I look back my life until now, so my most memorable day is Jan.6. 2006, I was eighteen years old; I came alive’s day.

Suddenly I was flat down in my room when I was preparation to go to the KGU, my sisters found me, then I was condition of danger when I hadn’t memory, I would worried for my family, my illness was a hundred thousand of one, Why did my illness? Why did my body? Why did my brain? I had a lot of lose body faculty. I was great change in my life, when was very important day and watershed.

From then I became to challenger, so I was beginning to fight in my life, so I want to recovery my body, so I tried to return to the university. I was come true return to the KGU, now I am enjoying at there every day, for example to study, club activity and many people contact. Actuality, I tough many difficult things, so I need to help by my mother. From now on to want to I will live one’s own life, so I do my best!!!

I have a lot of inconveniences, however I get things are so much, and So from I was sick my idea is very change, I think I was thought from a lot of inconvenient things and life is so important and family. We are living for support. Life is not forever, so we have to do each the best for our life. I always say thank you to my family. We are only one family….!!!! The most memorable day is my birthday too!!! (283words 6987)

No comments: