June 5, 2009

My favorite animal

I like an animals, but I don’t have especially favorite animal, it may be an expression, my favorite animal is dogs, because I like dogs what are very clever and very cute, but I haven’t had a dog until now the chance and I haven’t had other animals too. I had about the incest, and to have any tropical fishes only.

If I have the animal whose want to have a dog in the room. For example, I want to have Toy Poodle, so my sisters too, Toy poodle is so small and very pretty, I want to have it, so but we has to take care of the dog when we has the dog, I think we have an animal happened charge.

Today I often hear the bad news, so cruelty to animals, so I think very sad and very angry, so if you have any animal, so we has to take care of the animal runs out of the life, so life is only once. If I have a dog whose death, so I will feel very sadness, so I maybe have not dogs.

We have to think an animal’s life is so important too, and we have to think we never haven’t to make light of life, so I think we need to have to preparation for have them!! So I think no understand the day will come the dog at my home in my future, I will be enjoying for come the day. My favorite animal is dogs!!! (257words 6704)

No comments: