October 16, 2008

My favorite to use the car.

I introduction our family used car or bike during this ten years. Now we use the car is Cienta of Toyota. this color is light green. Passenger seat go out. My car is to ride to easy. My car's back to wried my wheelchair, so we go to school. This car is using two years, so it's mine. It is very cute, to help to me!! Thank you Cienta.

Before Cienta's car is crown of Toyota,the car's mileage is ten thousand and about ten years use this car. The crown is to went to anywhere, The crown was a lot of memories. Example my family went to camp and drive other places. This car has many fun memories. Thank you my crown.

Wagon R is mini car, this car had about seven years. The color is dark green. My mother had first time's car. I'm a child. The parting time, we was clean up the car with much appreciate!! We were very sad!!

I think the car is my familry is history!! it has very lovery the car,so parting then we says goobye and my family crean up the car. is so sad, soI must. (203words)

No comments: