September 27, 2008

Speaking 2 What are peaple's eating habit ?

My breakfast is bread and flyed eggs and drink, so i have light meal. My breakfast is to take at about seven o'clock with my father at my home.

My lunch is lunch box. It is my mother cooks, it's so deliciose, I eat the lunch sometimes at the cafeteria. It's about twelve o'clock. Good weather then, i take lunch at outside with my mother always. At English lounge lunch is very fun. There is to study English. I hope "please take with me the lunch".

My diner's main dish is meat cook or fish cook, but I like the best main dish is meat. I usually eat diner about seven o'clock. Weekday dinner is able to assemble to my home family.

Other foods is to take the snack at for during lunch to dinner, desert, flutes, chocolate, potato chips, dango each other.....

My favorite foods is beef. I like the best is Korean beef food. The foods is to get the energy. At Sunday i eat the foods with my family.

My hate foods is, I don't have nothing. I'm very happy,because i don't have the hate foods.(178words)

1 comment:

kumamizuotoko said...

Hi Takahiro! Mr. W. here.

Does your Dad talk a lot during breakfast or is he quiet? I think eating breakfast with your Dad can be fun or a pain, depending on his personality.

I used to eat lunch in the English Lounge, too! Now I have to get a key to open it so, I find it a little troublesome.

What kind of fruits do you like best?

I often had beef with my family on Sundays too. Roast beef. MMMMMM!!!

Mr. W.

(Glad you enjoyed the games on Saturday!)

(PS 2bps)