September 26, 2008

My favorite sports.

soccer
I played soccer at Junia school student. It's eleven persons play. I play the defence.
I can't play the soccer now, so i watch the soccer game. My biggest fun of school senior is Mr Maki. I only watch the soccer game. I think to pride to Mr Maki. He is full activity in Japan.

baseball
I played baseball at Junia high school . Baseball is nine person's sport. My Poisson was second.I have to move quickly to important I like baseball game. My team was participation Kumamoto meeting. It's my good memories. My junior high school senior, so his name is Mr Araki. He is delegate to Japnan Beijing Olympic. He was activity the beijing orimpic. I feel pride to Mr Araki.

Tennis
I played tennis at high school. this tennis is hardball tennis.The tennis is singles and doubles,I played dowbles to attentive,so i like to play singles.I like to play the singles. I played doubles then i must attentive to play. My club was weak, but I went on played the tennis. I like the player is Mr Federar. He is very cool.(194words)

No comments: