September 25, 2009

2009.9.22 from publication

Today, Mother bought this book what was written by Mrs.Mayumi. She is the Plam's member, this picture's man is Mrs. Mayumi's son. This book is Mr. Takeshi's 13 years story.

He has disability from illness, it's Higher Brain Function me too. His family are telling about disability to people. It's for example the book, TV and newspaper, and he is singer. He has disability about understand to lot of people!!! Our Plam's leader. Plam is Higher Brain Function's family meeting.

When I was first time, I happened to see him at the department store.It was two year half year ago. Because I watched the TV to was knowing him.

I think his family is so great, The book sale day was Takeshi's birthday. Thank you Ichinose family!!! I appreciate to them!!! Congratulation!!! (143words)

No comments: