July 10, 2009

My favorite movie








My best favorite movie is Gachi★boy; this movie is comedy, so to presentation in March 2008 Japan, it is laugh and impression of youth story

This movie’s main character is Mr. Igarashi, who is university’s student. He is very brilliant parson. One day, he joins the club, which enter the prow resting workshop, which is playing to enjoy for customers by students, then he strives to skill training to master, so he makes notes of his skill and preparation each every time, he hard to training repetition same to make his note and he takes the pictures each every time.
His work shop’s motto is “Safety Primary”. Mr. Igarashi was gave him to ring name of “Maririn Kamen”, so he entrée the game, so he forget of the preparation at the game, so he is danger what is to difficult to remember the preparations. Sometimes he forgets the promise with his work shop’s friends. Because he is defect of memories, he sleeps one night, so he lost the memories, so he spends agony secretly daily.

I watched this movie in spring vacation this year. I was recommended this movie by my friend. I don’t know the contain, I watched the ”Gachi★boy”, Mr. Igarashi looks like me. I was very surprised. So Mr. Igarashi takes a lot of pictures and to make a note each every time me too, because we keep in memory, Mr. Igarashi seems accident of hangover, but I was sick of hangover. This hangover is holding many persons who are about a hangover of thousands of the persons in Japan; but it does not know many persons. This disorder is difficult to understand by other persons. So From I was sick, I difficult to understand by myself too. Before I was sick, I am keeping my memory now, but from after then my brain is not free, so I am sad and regrettable. But I want to spend full of my school life, so I think that will lead up to my feature!!!

I recommended “Gachi★boy”!!! Please watch this movie, I want to watch the many people the “Gachi★boy”!!! (362words 8897)

No comments: