June 17, 2009

Essay 5 The worst day in my life

If the day didn’t come for me, so maybe I graduate KGU and to employment the work…, I didn’t think to come the day, suddenly the day happened for me, it was Jan.6 2006. I was eighteen years old, and was the worst day in my life. I flat down when I was readying to go to the KGU in my room; I fell into not consciousness, then great change in my life.

The worst day was I lost great my free. My body became useless, so I difficult to walk and not move my hands and difficult to memorize, so I had to rehabilitate more from then, was start my heavy life, and I was hospitalization at one year when I endure four operation and was rehabilitate hard!!! I didn’t know almost then, but I was very sad and empty.

I gave socking worried to a lot of my friends and my teachers and my families, so I excused for everybody, so I was supported thanks to everybody, and could return to the KGU again, it was not easy return to there, so I think I am happy to go to the KGU where it makes me happy, I was before sick than I am happy now, because all of things are very happy, maybe it is presented by my illness.

The worst day was my turning point; what was thought about to live, so it is not take it easy, so I have to definitely give up for my life. I think I want to laugh in my life that lives frankly. (268words 7615)

No comments: