April 5, 2009

Dear my host family.

Hello my host family!!!
Nice to know you. My name is Takahiro Harada. I’m twenty two years old. I live in Kumamoto Japan. There is a lot of green and clean water and many beautiful places. My hometown is famous for Mt. Aso and Kumamoto castle, I like my hometown.

I am a KGU student. Now University’s garden is very green, it is very beautiful, the buildings are very clean, and there are about eight thousand students. I am enjoying here.

My family is five persons and is very friendly, I have two sisters, and I like my family. When I was eighteen years old, I was sick, so it is difficult to walk and to difficult to memorize, so now I am using the wheelchair and
I forget things often, so I write down the memo all the time.

I have not been to a foreign country; I think I would go to America from when I was child, so my dream comes true. This is my first time, it is my chance. So I hope to learn American culture and about barrier free and sports. I want to see American rehabilitation, and I want to try it. I want to see many people, and disabled persons, I want to communicate with American people. I want to go to around outside.

Like this me, please regard!! I think I want to spend a full time for my stay time.
I will enjoy the meeting day with my host family. Thank you!!
From Takahiro. (256words 1908)

No comments: