April 18, 2009

Book Review 1-5 The Contest

I read the book “The Contest” This story is main Characters; Arachine was a talented young spiner and weaver, her teacher was Athena, who was a Greek goddess of arts and Crafts weaver. Arachine made the very wonderful fabrics and tapestries, so it was not only beautiful. She was proud and stubborn, so they clashed, because goddess Arachne’s works was better than Arachne, they competed at the contest, so Arachine works was best. Arachine was became the child by the Athena, so she was spider, who was weaving forever.

I think this book is very interesting, and is recommend “The Contest” You should read this book!!! (107words 3250)

1 comment:

Maiko said...

Hi!Takahiro.
This is Maiko^^
I could drop at your blog at last!I'm very glad to see you as TA^^

I want to read this book someday.
Thank you for your attention♪

See you^^