June 22, 2008

essay6 A Movie Review



I introduce "Back to the future2", this movie is SF action.
This movie made in 1985,so I born two years ago movie. This movie thought twenty three years ago, the movie is fantastic, i feel not so old. The movie is made by one of famous direction was Mr,Steven Splelberg. I like the movie and director. I watched repetition the movie. This story is future and past coming and going. The hero is Michel J Fox, so he plays Marty. One of the men is Mr Doc, he invented the time machine. They goes to thirty years tip by time machine, so they think has to change the pass by time machine, because to change the future. They has some problem es. They answer,so the movie is enjoyable and comic. The movie is not yet seen,so I recommendation the movie.
If I have the time machine, i want to go my pass, because i sick on before, and My change now. I hope to the back to the future.I hear the Michel J Fox was Parkinson's disease.He may be hopes to have the time machine. He will thinks to same idea with me. We hope to development,the time machine,but any sivilization so very dificul. I think the past can't change, We only live now. (I put on the U tube "The back to the future".(235words 9301)

No comments: