June 18, 2008

2028 Self introduction

13107273 Takahiro Harada



2028 Self introduction


I can't guess twenty years after myself, I can't know completely. I was sick on eighteen years old, became I had handicap parson, because I can't understand my life.
I think my future, I'm be anxiety. Maybe, I don't only myself.
I think not only me, anyone has anxiety. I have been from sick on, because, I try to "I live now".

I write 2028's My Self introduction, I'm forty-one years old. I'm middle age, so I'm not fatness. I graduate university, and I graduate wheel chair too. My body and brain, so I recover freedom, live my own life. I take up to my job, so I learn my sick; I make use of the illness of job. I married easy person, I have three children. I'm so happy to live. I only ordinary smile life, I don't hope special things. What time, I have hope to only living, and I live strenuous only. And so my family live fine. 2028 I'm funny life.

20years is twice life until now. One day is important life, because one day accumulation
is future's my self. I think to hard to live myself reveal itself, and find a way my life. (219words 8910)

No comments: